As set out in the new European regulation 679/2016 on data protection or GDPR, Medina Califal Baños Árabes S.L. hereby notifies users of this website via this document regarding the use and handling of personal data provided or which shall be provided through browsing, and the data protection policy which is applicable to the data.
Company name: Medina Califal Baños Árabes S.L.
Fiscal ID: B14542997
Address: c/ Corregidor Luis de la Cerda 51, Cp. 14003 Córdoba
Email: Legal notice
1. To meet the obligations regarding information and obtaining consent required under the new European regulations on personal data protection.
2. To provide the service related to our business, Arab baths, hamman, massages, offers and online booking of all our services.
3. The sending out of publicity material regarding our products or services, except when you have indicated to the contrary through any media. In any event, the authorisation to handle your data for these purposes is voluntary, and the only consequence will be that in the future you will not receive special offers regarding our products or services.
Within the framework of the company's service provision, and governed by the aims agreed to by you, our company will only handle the data that is strictly necessary for the efficient management of the contractual relationship and/or service provision, and the data will be exclusively that which you have provided.
The legal basis for the handling of your data is the execution of the service contract which is necessary for carrying out the business operation, or otherwise the legitimacy is provided via your express consent as the individual main party.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, except when there is an obligation under current law. You will be notified of any circumstance which changes this eventuality, and your consent for the disclosure will be requested. In addition, there will be no international transfers of data.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by contacting the person responsible. To do that, you may use the contact information provided at the top of this document. If you require further information with regards to the exercising of your rights, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Furthermore, you are hereby notified that, if you wish, you have the right to withdraw, at any moment, the consent granted regarding a specific end, without this affecting the legality of the handling based on the consent given prior to withdrawal. In the event that you feel your rights have not been adequately respected, you may lodge a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.
The data generated through the technology of cookies are used solely and exclusively to provide users with access and browsing on the cordoba.hammamalandalus.com website, and the user accepts the use and handling of these data. In any case, the user is free to set the browser to provide notification regarding the reception of cookies, or prevent installation on the system.
The registration data provided by users are used to allow personalised, identified access to the various areas, and for the provision of a range of services on the website.
Access and use of the portal by minors is prohibited. cordoba.hammamalandalus.com shall not be held responsible for the veracity and accuracy of data provided by the USER. The website provider reminds users of legal age who have minors in their care that it shall be their exclusive responsibility to determine what services and/or content are or are not appropriate for the age of those minors in their care.
The website provider reminds users that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking of access to specific content and services, so that parents, for example, can decide on the Portal content and services to which their children may or may not have access.
The User is notified that, in order to correctly provide the services (see web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), various service providers contracted by our company (entrusted with data handling) may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for running our business and, at all times, data handling carried out will be governed by a contract linking the third party to our company. Under no circumstances will the information be used for other ends, and it will be handled in accordance with the directorates stipulated by our company, following its policy of privacy and current legislation regarding data protection.
Our company, through its commitment to the User's privacy and data protection, will only select service providers that provide sufficient guarantees of their ability to apply the appropriate technical and organisations measures, so that the handling of data is in accordance with applicable legislation with regards to data protection, and they can guarantee the protection of User rights.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether or not we are handling their personal data. In that regard, you have the right to request:
· Access. - The party concerned will have the right to obtain, from whosoever is responsible for data handling, confirmation of whether or not the party's data is being handled, together with detailed information regarding specific aspects of the handling which is taking place.
· Rectification. - The party concerned will have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data, or complete data which is incomplete.
· Removal. - The party concerned will have the right to request removal of their personal data, while all removal will be subject to the limitations set out under the governing regulations.
· Limitations on handling. - The party concerned will have the right to request limitations with respect to the handling of personal data.
· Objection to handling. - In specific circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the parties concerned may object to the handling of their data. The company will desist from handling the data, except for legal or compelling reasons, or in the exercise of or defence against possible claims.
· The right to data portability. - In other words, to have the right to receive the corresponding personal data requested from whosoever is responsible for handling, in a structured format in common use for reading, and to pass them on to another person responsible for their treatment.