The website has a traffic analyzer that uses small information files called and known as “cookies” that the server sends to the computer of the person who accesses the website for the correct operation and visualization of the websites by the user, as well as the collection of statistical data about the use and navigation of our website.
We may collect information about your computer, including, when appropriate, your IP address, operating system, and browser type. Cookies contain information that is transferred onto the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies enable us to improve our web site and offer a better and more personalized service. In particular, they allow us to:
– Make an estimate regarding a number of visitors and patterns of use.
– Save information regarding your preferences, and personalize our web site to meet your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize when you return to our site.
ACCEPTANCE AND/OR REJECTION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
This website shows information about its Cookies Policy either at the bottom or top of the site, it is shown on every login in order for you to be aware and informed about it.
You can accept the installation of cookies in your web browser through affirmative and positive action.
This website processes information about you by Google. For this purpose, it is reported that Google Inc. is considered a “safe port” in terms of personal data protection regulations.
The User should give his prior consent unless otherwise indicated, to the use of “cookies” and also should authorize the registration of his IP while browsing the Website.
Unless you have changed your browser settings to reject cookies, our system shall issue cookies when you log on to our website.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the browser options:
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
The following is a more detailed explanation of each type of cookie, time period, ownership, purpose, and domains:
Google Analytics is a website analysis service provided by Google Inc., a company from Delaware whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
_ga, _gat, _gid, and other possible cookies to be loaded by Google’s visit monitoring service.
They serve for the following:
– to generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time he visited the website.
– To keep a registry of the date and time of access to any of the pages on the Site.
– To verify the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one.
– To identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site with statistical effects.
They can be either temporary or persistent.