HAMMAM IS SILENCE
On entering Hammam Al Ándalus you leave behind that worldly noise. You will hear the gentle sound of water and the barely audible whisper of friendly voices. Silence is an essential part of the pleasure of the experience. A gift you will value as much as we do. Help us to cultivate and protect it.
HAMMAM IS TIME
Here you can enjoy a complete experience within the margins of the reserved time. Its duration is 90 minutes, including the time for the massage.
We ask for punctuality when arriving and leaving your Hammam experience, as once your period has begun, lost time cannot be made up.
HAMMAM IS FLUIDITY
You can move around freely at your own pace through the various areas within the Arab Baths.
We will tell you when it is your time to go through to the massage area, as you can be easily identified by the colour code of your wristband.
HAMMAM IS COURTESY
Whether you come alone or as a group of friends or family, taking into account that the Hammam is mixed implies full respect for the calm and space of other visitors to the Hammam. Calm and serenity that you will be the first to appreciate and enjoy.
HAMMAM IS SIMPLICITY
Our rules are few and simple to follow.
- Respect the silence, the space and the intimacy of others, and maintain a minimum of decorum.
- The use of a swimsuit is compulsory (swimsuit or bikini). If you have not brought one, do not worry, as you can purchase one on reception.
- It is also compulsory to shower before entering the thermal baths.
- A bathing cap is not required, but you are requested to tie up long hair.
- The use of your own footwear is only permitted in the changing rooms.